iAngelic, Inc., a corporation organized under the laws of the state of Nevada, and doing business as PrizeRebel operate the website of, and the services provided through, www.PrizeRebel.com, as well various associated social media forum (collectively referred to as "the Service", "PrizeRebel", or "Company"). Part of the Service includes opportunities to complete surveys and participate in market research and competitions for various prizes and rewards, as outlined through the Service. By their natures, surveys and market research initiatives involve users voluntarily providing information to a dynamic list of clients regarding their demographic information, which may include gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual identity, and market preferences. Participation in these surveys, research initiatives, and competitions is completely voluntary and by signing up to participate in them, you are "Opting-in" to sharing the information you provide with the client companies, as well as for other legitimate purposes as outlined below, however users are not eligible for prizes or awards from PrizeRebel without completing such surveys and initiatives. If you choose to participate and complete the surveys and initiatives and further choose to provide such information, you are consenting to the collection, use, processing, maintenance of the information as well as transfer of the information to such clients at whose requests such surveys and/or initiatives were issued. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of PrizeRebel website visitors and service users.
Personal Data - data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data - data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies - small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
Data Controller - a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor - any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject - any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
User - the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What We Collect
We collect information about you if and when you register with us, complete a survey on www.prizerebel.com or place a reward order. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete member surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender, age, ethnicity and occupation), and other information you directly give us on our Site. If you are located in Europe, please see that section below.
User Account and Contact Information: This is information used to identify or contact you. Examples of such information would be email address, and first and last name. For example, in order to create your account, we ask for a first and last name, in addition to your email. We also use this information in tandem with a password to authenticate you when you log in to the Service.
Transaction Information: Information related to transactions you conduct on PrizeRebel, including when you start a survey or complete a survey. These functions are linked to the Service we provide on our site. For example, we store information on when you are credited for a survey, so we can credit your account.
Information Automatically Collected
We may log usage data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, mobile advertising ID, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purpose of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is for our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
Use of Personal Information
We collect information about you to process your reward orders, manage your account, and to make available market research surveys that we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information that is voluntarily submitted through the website in order to bring you surveys from third-party survey companies. If you agree to the usage of the site, we shall pass on your personal information to the third-party companies so they may offer you their products and services.
We use your personal information as follows:
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services. The source of the service data is you and your usage of the site. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. If you are under the age of 16, do not send any information about yourself to us or signup for an account. Minors age 16 to 17 are permitted to access the services of the site only by asking and obtaining verbal parental permission. It is the responsibility of the individual and the parent to ensure such permissions are obtained.
In the event we learn that we collected personal information from anyone under the age of 16, and do not have a parent or guardian's consent, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 16 years old has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at https://www.prizerebel.com/contact.php and we will take steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems.
Sharing of Personal Information
Please be advised that the Service provides information submitted voluntarily by Users, including personally identifiable and demographic information, to client companies. In exchange for the information, Users are eligible to receive rewards and prizes. To that end, we may share your personal information as follows:
We may share your personal information with market research and survey sampling companies in order for you to receive survey opportunities that fit your demographic. Such information may include, without limitation, Gender, Marital Status, Household Income, Age, Ethnicity and Occupation information. Please see the sections below titled "Survey Communication" and "Users Located in Europe" for more information. You can opt out at any time. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
We may share information to comply with laws.
We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal submitted data to our third-party survey providers and advertisers as reasonably necessary for the purpose of obtaining surveys or advertisement offers.
Our site may include third-party advertising networks such as HyprMX. These networks determine independently how to use your submitted information, so please review their linked privacy policies to learn more.
PrizeRebel may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number ("UID"), postal code, region, province, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, non-personally identifiable information on household members, consumer product and service usage and ownership (e.g., computers, cars, mobile devices, video games, etc.), home ownership, pet ownership, employment information (e.g., title, role, travel, industry, etc.), mobile advertising id and social grade, with third-party sample/market research ("Third-Party MR") companies for the following purposes:
- Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third-Party MR Companies;
- Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third-Party MR Companies for audience measurement services;
- Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third-Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
If you are eligible for a client survey opportunity offered through a Third-Party MR Company, the Third-Party MR Company will provide your unique identification number and a survey link to us and we will invite you to participate in the client survey through surveys shown on the site or via email. We will not share your name, email address, or phone number with the Third-Party MR Companies.
If you have any questions about this data sharing please contact use at https://www.prizerebel.com/contact.php or you can opt-out by contacting our support team on your account page. If you opt-out, it is the responsibility of us to inform the Third-Party MR Companies. Please note that PrizeRebel is solely liable and responsible for managing all opt-out requests. Your participation in such survey opportunities does not entitle you to any benefits offered by, or membership with, the Third-Party MR Companies.
Users Located in Europe
If you are located in Europe, please be advised of the following required by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- PrizeRebel may provide the Service to Users located in Europe.
- In its interaction with European Users of the Service, PrizeRebel is a Data Controller such that we are the organization which decides the purposes for which and the ways in which any personal data that we have collected is used.
- You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Services.
- Our lawful reason for processing your personal information will be "legitimate interests". Under "legitimate interests" we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
- We will process your persona data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner on only for the legitimate purpose of being able to provide the Service.
- We will only request, process and maintain personal information to the extent necessary to be able to provide the Service.
- We will keep in such form that, and only for the duration that, permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary.
- We will process personal information in such a manner that ensures appropriate security of the information, including protection against unauthorized processing and accidental loss.
- By submitting your personal demographic information, you are giving explicit consent to PrizeRebel to receive, process, and transfer to clients who request the surveys, competitions and initiatives through which the information is collected.
- You may withdraw consent at any time and request that your personal information be erased.
- You may request a copy of all personal information maintained about you and request that it be rectified in the event any information is incorrect.
- PrizeRebel is based in the U.S.A., and as such, you acknowledge and agree that your information will be processed and maintained outside of Europe.
- PrizeRebel maintains all records in their entirety until and unless the User requests account deletion, at which time we will delete all personal information without undue delay. If you request that we erase your personal information, you will be required to delete your account and will not be eligible to use the Service unless you open another account.
- Should you want to request a copy of the information we hold about you, or request that we delete all information, except as required by applicable law, please contact our Data Protection Officer here https://www.prizerebel.com/contact.php
Users located in California
If you are located in California, please be advised of the following required by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Under the CCPA, you have a right to request information about the collection, use, and disclosure of your information over the last 12 month period.
- Request for Deletion: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal data from our systems barring any exceptions such as transactional data, security purposes as well as to debug and repair errors.
- Request for Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data from the last 12 month period.
- We will then share the categories of personal information collected as well as the purposes for collecting, using, or selling the information.
- We will then share the categories of collected information and disclosed information for business purposes.
- We will then share the example categories in which we share personal information with third parties
For more information, please see below.
In order to make a request, you may contact us here
or submit a support ticket from your account here.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government
identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their
behalf. You may request this information twice per 12-month period. You will not be discriminated for opting into
any of your rights under the CCPA.
Based on the email and demographic information that you provide us, we may occasionally send you survey opportunities from our partners and clients by email or display surveys to you upon your logging into prizerebel.com. To opt out from receiving any survey opportunities, please visit https://www.prizerebel.com/optout.php or follow the opt out link in any email that you receive from PrizeRebel.com
Information Choices and Changes
By virtue of the nature of the Service, you acknowledge that by creating an account and participating in surveys, you are opting-in to receiving communications from the Service. Our emails contain instructions on how to "opt-out." To opt out, please visit https://www.prizerebel.com/optout.php. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include transactional emails about your accounts.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect and secure your personal information. Your personal information is encrypted in our server system using up to date industry standards. However, no company can fully prevent security risks.