Let us help you cover a part of your tuition!
We believe education is essential to the growth of the next generation of students as leaders. In order to support that belief, we’ve created the Young Leaders Scholarship to pay forward the opportunities that we were given. This short essay scholarship focuses on the challenges and accomplishments you face as a student. Every student deserves the chance to achieve their academic goals and we’re here to help do that. We want to hear from you and support your growth with this scholarship opportunity!
The student with the best short essays submission will receive a $1000 scholarship.
How to Apply:
We know how busy students are and made the application process as easy as possible!
- Click on the link below to apply.
- Take the short survey asking about your relevant college profile information.
- Answer all three (3) open-ended essay questions on the page after the survey. Each essay question has a maximum limit of 500 words.
- Submit your application by clicking on “Done” when you’re finished.
You must complete the entirety of the application prior to the deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship opportunity.
The three open-ended short essay questions are:
- Why is saving money important to you? How have your own experiences shaped that perception?
- How do you want to make the world a better place? What steps are you currently taking to get there?
- Please tell us about a time that you volunteered. How has this experience changed you?
Please consider saving your answers to a word document before submission.
We believe in students who are earnest and passionate about their future in education. Essays will be judged on the following criteria:
- Community Service
- Special Circumstances
To be eligible for the $1,000 scholarship opportunity, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Must be thirteen years old or older.
- Must be a student currently enrolled at a high school or an accredited two or four year university or college in the United States within the current academic year (2017-2018) or planning to enroll in the upcoming academic year (2018-2019).
- If you are selected as the winner, you must additionally submit your mailing address and phone number. In addition, you will need to provide the name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
Submissions for the PrizeRebel College Scholarship are now open for the 2017-2018 school year!
You are giving PrizeRebel the rights to use and publish any of your essays for scholarship announcement purposes. If you have any questions or issues, please email Prizerebelscholarships@gmail.com. If you are unable to complete the above application, you may submit your scholarship application to our listed email.